We teamed up with our friends at Lib Technologies and Gnu Snowboards to give one lucky shredder a free cat powered snowboard trip to Keefer Lake Lodge—a $3,250 USD value.
Nestled in the Monashee Mountains in the interior region of British Columbia, Keefer Lake has some of the lightest and driest snow in Canada. The lodge’s location is graced with consistent storms and situated far enough from the ocean that it often goes unaffected by warm weather fronts. As for the terrain one can expect to ride at Keefer Lake Lodge, think deep, gladed tree runs and plenty of natural features to get tricky on.
The prize package includes three days/nights of lodging, food, first drop of the trip, and all the powder you can ride at Keefer Lake Lodge during the stay. To top it off, we’ll throw in a one year print subscription to The Snowboarder’s Journal along with a Blue Ridge Snapback hat.
Drop in with an entry below.
*Check email SPAM Folder to confirm Newsletter/Contest entry*
Rules and Regulations:
Presented by The Snowboarder’s Journal, PO Box 2806, Bellingham, WA, 98227.
- Contest entry signs you up for The Ski Journal/The Snowboarder’s Journal/The Flyfish Journal and Keefer Lake Lodge emails Newsletter’s.
Odds are determined by the number of entries.
Prize includes one, 3x day cat ski/snowboard trip to Keefer Lake Lodge, retail value $4,079.25 CDN.
- One entry per person.
- No purchase necessary.
- contest winner pays for own travel expenses
- prize package does not include alcohol or gratuity
- Trip dates are January 2-5, 2022 – 3 days ski/snowboard
- Entry is Deadline December 1st 2021.
- Contest winner needs to be able to enter Canada.
- Prize is non transferable.